What We Do
We help business owners and professionals across industries value ownership interests. From business acquisitions and divestitures to partner buyouts and litigation, we provide certified valuation reports that deliver the insight and credibility needed to facilitate deal making and successful resolutions. Our certified appraisals are conducted by certified valuators who adhere to the high standards set forth by well-recognized, accredited organizations.
Getting to the heart of a business’ financial value is what BizWorth does incredibly well. We’ve been doing valuations for years, and we recognized early on that there was a need for a better way to provide business valuations.
You deserve to work with a company that’s upfront and transparent about everything – the process, the time, and the contents and benefits of a business valuation from certified valuation professionals who adhere to professional standards. We stand behind our process and our people. We’ve developed an approach that is easy to use and efficient with your time. We’ve developed reports with substantive information that’s easy to read and not overly technical, adhere to professional standards and presented in a professional way that builds upon your existing credibility.
Our Core Values
1. We are passionate about delivering remarkable service.
- We deliver reliable, insightful, easy-to-read and understand reports.
- We are efficient in our work and deliver the highest quality reports on-time and under budget.
- We are clear and honest, yet empathetic in our communication style.
2. We conduct ourselves with integrity and objectivity.
- We are upfront and transparent about everything – the process, the time, the cost and the contents and benefits of a business valuation.
- We remain unbiased and straightforward.
- We present the facts as we know them.
3. We exercise professional care in the performance of our services.
- We provide meaningful research and obtain adequate documentation for engagements.
- We uphold the ethical standards of our profession.
- We communicate with a proper balance between confidence and humility.
4. We approach our work, colleagues, and clients with positive action.
- We lean into issues and challenges with courage and confidence.
- We find inspiration in the success of others.
- We accept criticism and persevere in the face of failure.
5. We are committed to proactive learning.
- We value inquisitive and bright professionals.
- We desire to learn and put in the effort required to build new skills.
- We proactively research industry reports, financial benchmarking, transactional databases and professional valuation standards.
How to Join Our Team
How Much Do You Really Know About Valuations?
Make Sure Your Valuation is Certified and Reliable
We deliver valuations to business owners as well as financial and legal professionals that are coherent, supportable and understandable.